Automotive Service Technicians
We are currently hiring at both Meritage Automotive Domestic & Asian service, and at Meritage Euro Auto care, our european service location.
Meritage Automotive is an independent and family owned small business in the heart of downtown Auburn. We have been providing our community with quality, honest, dedicated work for 15 years. This is NOT an entry level position and a great opportunity for the right individual.
At Meritage Euro Auto Care, we specialize in diagnosis, repair, and maintenance on Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover, Range Rover, MINI, Porsche, Volvo, Volkswagen, and Jaguar vehicles. Since we’re driven to deliver unparalleled expertise and service to our relationship-focused clientele, we expect the same from our staff.
At Meritage Automotive Domestic & Asian service location, we provide service & repair for all makes and models of American vehicle manufacturers General Motors, Ford, & Chrysler(Dodge), along with all Japanese makes and Korean manufactured vehicles Hyundai and Kia.
We encourage a supportive team atmosphere, very clean and organized shop, competitive pay, health benefits, opportunity for continuing education, and uniform service.
*** MUST SUPPLY TOOL BOX AND TOOLS**
We also provide the most updated technician resources such as factory-level scan tools, factory-level repair information(multiple sources), and specialty tools and equipment.
What we expect and value from qualified candidates:
- Have previous technician experience, either from dealership and/or independent facility.
- Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and/or Volkswagen experience a plus.
- Be honest, detailed and meticulous.
- Take pride in your workmanship.
- Willingness to think outside the box, challenge yourself and grow.
- Possess a friendly attitude and solid time-management skills.
- Work well both independently and as a team with co-workers.
- Communicate effectively with management and co-workers.
- Desire to join our team for the long term.
- Have valid driver license and clean driving record.
We maintain a Monday through Friday work week, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Please reply to this ad with resume and/or cover letter attached.
All submissions kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
To schedule an interview, please call (530) 886-8900
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meritage Automotive Team